Site Engineer – Housing Project
Leading Civil Engineering and Building company with a reputation for delivering quality construction projects throughout the UK.
Working as a Site Engineer, on a residential housing project. Reporting into the contracts manager, you will be providing clear communication and guidance, working on-site as part of the team. The role requires an individual who has 2-5 years experience, with a relevant degree (Construction Engineering & Management, or equivalent) and is looking to embed themselves into the company and its ethos.
Core skills/ experience:
* Similar, construction projects experience (timber frame) ideally (Housing, care homes, multi-room developments etc).
* A team player who is comfortable taking responsibility for the project life-cycle.
* Maintain policies, procedures & the IMS (Integrated Management System).
* Track record of providing clear direction/ setting out accuracy in terms of providing precise lines & levels.
* Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Best practice guidance to line managers and team members.
* Dealing with clients and subcontractors.
* MS Office.
* Drivers licence and applicable site cards.
Salary for the role will be negotiable between £25-40K, dependent on experience, plus package that includes: Bonus scheme, company vehicle, travel/ accommodation allowance, life assurance, medical.
Please apply now for more information on the position – Site Engineer
Salary Neg DOE, Car, Pension, Bens