Our client in Abingdon are looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their team on a part time basis. – 25 hours per week.
This company is a UK based specialist manufacturer and formulator of silicone emulsions and compounds. The Company is focused on the consumer markets of personal care, pharmaceutical and food, as well as supplying certain niche industrial markets such as silicones for coatings, car care and agrochemicals. Silicone Antifoam Emulsions, Compounds and now even Powdered Antifoams.
About the role:
To provide an efficient, accurate and clear interface between the customers and the Customer Service department. In particular dealing with all aspects of the order cycle from daily customer orders, acknowledging orders, dispatch issues, arranging export documentation, invoicing through to dealing with customer queries.
Key tasks, responsibilities and qualities:
* Input sales order.
* Input credit note.
* Deal with email enquiries.
* Deal with telephone enquiries.
* Inform customers when orders are ready for collection when applicable; inform them of pallets, dimensions and weights.
* Complete export sales documentation, commercial invoice, packing list, bill of exchange, liaise with the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, insurance certs, Certificates of Origin, EUR1 and letters of credit and insurance Certificates where applicable.
* Liaise with warehouse and production with reference to expected stock availability and expected dispatch dates.
* Liaise with Lab, expected date for completion of their testing of products.
* Receive reception phone calls, deal with accordingly.
* Send export documentation via courier service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Proven experience in a similar capacity, with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
Excellent telephone manner, clear diction, customer service, understanding & focus.
The ability to work alone if required, or as part of a small team.
Full training will be given on the Company’s bespoke internal IT System.
-This position is Part time 25 hours per week
– Flexible working hours although the client would like the core hours to be (Apply online only). (School Hours).
– Weekly pay.
To apply for this position please apply with a current Cv or call Recruitment Solutions on (phone number removed)