Sheet Metal Worker
URGENT Sheet Metal Worker needed… Temporary to Permanent Opportunity offering a competitive salary, plenty of overtime paid at time and a half, 20 days annual leave and free parking.
A high precision sheet metal engineering company in Basingstoke are looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join their expanding team. The site is easily accessible by car and public transport and is Paying £10ph.
This is a physical role that will see the successful applicant manufacturing in a factory environment, working with:
• Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Mild Steel
• Plasma Cutting
• Spot Welding
• Machine Operating
To really thrive in this role it is essential to:
• A relevant background within Sheet metal
• Be comfortable reading and interpreting technical drawings
• Pay attention to detail
• Physically fit enough to lift 15KG
• Have long term commitment.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Competitive salary
• Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
• Overtime available at time and a half
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Free on-site parking
HOW DO I APPLY?”
If you are interested in applying for this job please use the link, or give one of our friendly team a call on (phone number removed).
We are always looking for immediately available people, so if this job isn't for you, please give us a call anyway and we can talk to you about other temporary opportunities.
Plus, we have a fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme where you can earn money by recommending someone to us who we then place in a temporary or permanent job. Call us TODAY for more details