We are currently recruiting for a Valuer to join one of the most respected property consultancies in the South West. Based from our clients’ Bristol office, the majority of work will be in the surrounding area. Our client carry out a broad range of work, from Building Surveying to Property Management through to Valuation work, for a variety of clients in the South West and, due to continued success, the Valuation team now require another member.
It is envisaged that the most appropriate Valuer will have at least 2 years PQE (RICS) experience, although there is some flexibility on this and candidates with appropriate experience will be considered as training can be provided. Experience of using Argus Enterprise or Developer will also be hugely beneficial. Due to the nature of the role, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, will be paramount, as will a good work ethic and willingness to develop.
The successful Valuer will be working on around 8-10 instructions, in the commercial sector, at varying stages, at any one time. Our client is on many of the primary bank panels so much of the work tends to be secure lending, although there is a range of work that comes through the office so therefore the role can be somewhat tailored to suit the individual.
Senior Valuer Position Overview
- Job Type: Permanent (full-time)
- Job Location: Bristol- can also consider a South Wales candidate
- Job Title: Senior Valuer
- Salary: From £45k with Car / Car Allowance and Bonus
- Start date: ASAP
- Reporting to: Director
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (flexible)
- Further details can be discussed
Senior Valuer Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years PQE experience (RICS), Ideally more
- Full driving licence
- Based within commuting distance of Bristol or South Wales
- Further details can be discussed as required
Senior Valuer Position Remuneration
- Salary From £45k
- Car Allowance
- Minimum 25 days holiday plus BH
- Wellbeing Programme and Support
- Leadership training Programme
- Personal and professional development
- Structured training and high scope for career progression
- Maternity/ paternity/ adoption Leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Paid sick leave
- Employee owned with regular dividends for Shareholders
- Company social days
- Flexible working
- Working from home (after initial training period / probation)
- Friendly social environment
- Cycle to work scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTQxNC18LTE0NS18LTU=