As a Senior Stress Engineer every day at Expleo will be out of the ordinary and will require you to be dynamic and responsive to changes in technology, innovation, and client requirements. You will have the opportunity to get involved in concept surface & sub-surface vessel design, complex engineering design & analysis tasks, the creation of new & innovative tools & processes, the delivery of engineering consultancy services, and the development of decarbonisation solutions & other emerging technologies across a wide range of global maritime programmes.
We will offer successful candidates the opportunity to work in a hybrid arrangement, providing more options to balance their work and personal life whilst ensuring business needs are achieved.
- Apply & continue to develop a breadth of engineering skills where applicable and other related disciplines.
- Define & conduct engineering analyses, stress analysis, FEA, technical studies, and research & development projects, making use of your knowledge and experience, to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and clients.
- Provide mentoring support, guidance & leadership and enable opportunities for our engineers to grow & develop their technical & behavioural skills, knowledge & experience.
- Investigate & solve complex technical problems in concept, basic and detailed design phases.
- Develop & maintain written technical and administrative procedures, standards, processes, practices, guidelines, and standards.
- Assist with the maintenance & improvement in quality standards of engineering, design, and production information.
- Interface directly with our customers and clients, representing our teams to discuss engineering solutions to complex problems.
- Degree qualified in a relevant STEM discipline (e.g., Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Ship Science, Marine Technology, Marine Engineering), or equivalent experience in the naval and commercial ship design, construction, or maintenance domain.
- Professional member of a relevant engineering institution (e.g., RINA, IMarEST, IMechE, IET).
- Recognised as an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer by the UK Engineering Council (or an ability to achieve within 12 months).
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMDc4MjM4Ni18LTE0NS18LTcw