Senior Software Engineer
Position: Senior Software Engineer (3 vacancies)
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require 3 driven Senior Software Engineers to be provide technical leadership to deliver high quality software solutions across the commissioning and test processes and to be part of their growing ambitious, collaborative and multi-disciplinary product development team.
* Senior Software Engineer
* Senior Software Engineer (Production Support)
* Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Ability to provide technical leadership on new development projects
* Developing desktop applications, primarily in Python/Qt, to provide a great user experience
* Write complex technical design documentation and test protocols
* Collaborate with electronics, mechanical and manufacturing engineers to understand software requirements
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* Degree in STEM subject Physics / Computer Science etc…
* Strong Python development skills and best practice
* Experience of working within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science Industry preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £50,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
Excellent Bens – Call for Details