Senior Software Engineer
Sevenoaks – 3 Days in the Office
I’m currently working for one of the biggest global companies within motorsport who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team in Sevenoaks. The company are one of the leading lights within the industry and operate across many different avenues making it an interesting role with lots of variety.
The main requirement of the role is to have excellent experience across mostly the Microsoft Tech Stack. You will be working on a variety of different applications across many branches of the business, joining a development team of around 10 and providing mentoring support where necessary.
Senior Software Engineer role requires office working of 3 days a week in Sevenoaks.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Software Development.
- Essential Skills: C#, .Net Framework or Core, OO, SQL, RabbitMQ.
- Desirable Skills: C++, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Prometheus.
- Able to conduct code reviews and mentor developers where needed.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks and bug fixing.
- Confident working across different teams.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or similar.
- UK based candidates – no sponsorship can be offered.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance/Dental/DIS benefit.
- Contributory Pension.
- Perk Scheme.
- Brand discounts.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply and I can give you a call.
Tim Stock | firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 | 07980610737
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MTM0OTQ4OS18LTE0NS18LTcw