Senior Site Manager
Temporary Full Time
About the Client
They are the largest modular building contractor in Europe & are now venturing into the UK construction sector.
With two established offices in the UK since arriving here in 2021, they have secured a number of schemes which will be delivered in the coming years.
With over 60 year’s experience they are the number 1 industrial construction company in the world, with a 2021 turnover of over £32 Billion.
They build everything modular, including:
* Student accommodation
* Hospital wards / departments
* Laboratories & science facilities
* Retirement homes.
Utilising their tried & tested volumetric standard designs they can create any space required quickly & efficiently for any project.
About the Role
As Senior Site / Project Manager, you will be responsible for the managing the delivery of a modular construction project in the Cardiff area.
You will be the Number 1 on site for the modular contractor, managing the installation of pre fabricated residential units alongside the Principal Contractor.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Management of all aspects of the project delivery
* Chairing meetings with client, consultants & sub contractors
* Ensuring project runs to programme
* Maintain an exemplary H&S record on project
What You Need to Succeed
* Relevant education in construction
* CSCS Black Card,
* First Aid
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
You should be:
* Analytical and meticulous
* A strong man manager
* Solution-oriented, accurate and customer-oriented;
* Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in a team;
* Have a “can do” attitude and flexible approach to delivering projects.
* Have good all round knowledge of the construction process
Temp to Perm