Senior Site Manager
SENIOR SITE MANAGER REQUIRED for a project in Maidstone, Kent.
Duration: 12 Months minimum (must be able to complete the project)
Rate: £250 per day
• Carry out site inductions/tool box briefings to the site teams/subcontractors.
• Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following all relevant HS&E requirements at all times.
• Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
• Maintain quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with ISO 9001and ISO 14001.
• Monitor and record site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimisation & Management Policy.
• Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
• Maintain close relations with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and Confirmation of Instructions.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records in the form of a daily site diary.
· CSCS Black card & SMSTS minimum
· Full PPE
· Minimum of 2 years foreman experience
· Good time keeping and willingness to work
What we offer:
· Ability to work through CIS / Self-employed
· Weekly payments
For more information please contact the account manager of this specific job via the contact details provided and apply within.
Please contact: (phone number removed) to apply