Senior Security Service Engineer
Senior Security Service Engineer – Midlands – £40,000 per annum
Our client is a well established company that provide Security solutions to a range of clients across the Midlands. They are looking for a Senior Security Service Engineer to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
* Monday to Friday
* Ongoing training and progression available
* Company vehicle, laptop and phone provided
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Servicing, Maintenance and Fault-finding of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, PA Systems and Intercoms
* Installations of the above systems would be required at times
* NO CALL OUT ROTA
* All Commercial Work
* Covering the Midlands and surrounding home counties
The Ideal Person:
* Must have previous experience as a Security Engineer
* Strong knowledge of Access Control and CCTV Systems is essential
* Full UK Driving Licence is required
* Must be happy to travel further afield at times
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and room to grow within the company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful