Senior Security Engineer
Senior Security Engineer required. Our client is a well established Mechanical, Electrical and Fire & Secuity company who operate all over the South West of the UK. They are now looking for a Senior Security Engineer due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will program, maintain, service, fault find and repair various fire detection and alarm systems, along with other associated systems (CCTV and Access Controls) whilst ensuring up to date knowledge of and compliance with current regulations.
Senior Security Engineer Position Overview
- Routine and reactive servicing, programming and commissioning of intruder alarm, CCTV, access control, intercom and remote monitoring systems
- To maintain and provide ongoing reactive maintenance
- Closely working with the Contracts Managers for ensuring all works are completed and rescheduled if needed
- To support customers and wider company operations; sales, admin and operations when required
- To provide supervisory and technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels
- To ensure that the guidelines and standards of work expected are understood and adhered to
- To ensure that follow up work requirements are referred to the appropriate person to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients
- To maintain a professional appearance and manner always, consistent with client and company expectations
- To set a good example to colleagues by observing and adhering to all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations, and safeguarding Company propertyTo complete all necessary Company documentation punctually and in accordance with guidelines or schedules issued
- Attend all training courses and meetings as required and oversee development of colleagues when required
- Observe and adhere to company health and safety guidelines and contribute to a health and safety working environment
- All other engineering and servicing related duties as determined reasonable by the needs of the business.
Senior Security Engineer Position Requirements
- 3 years+ experience with CCTV, Intruder alarms and Access Control (Honeywell, Paxton, Control Soft, Videcon, Hikvision etc).
- Knowledge of Nurse Call Systems highly advantageous.
- C&G in Electrical Installation or any electrical qualifications advantageous
Senior Security Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £33,280 – £37,440
- Working hours: 40 hours a week
- Company van and Company mobile
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holidays, increases by 1 additional day for every two years
- Pension scheme enrolment after 3 months service
- Enhanced overtime rates and call out retainer
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NjAxMS18LTE0NS18LTU=