Senior Recruitment Consultant – Technical & Engineering Specialist
If you have experience in Technical and Engineering recruitment and would like the opportunity to join a well-established team of consultants working for our long standing clients; Forbes HR would like to hear from you…
Forbes HR, based near Silverstone in Northamptonshire, was established in 2007 and has quickly built a reputation for a high quality, client-focused approach to resourcing and personnel management in our specialist areas: automotive, motorsport, defence, aerospace and logistics.
As a result of our success, we have recently been acquired by Millbank Group, a Cheshire-based recruitment business with 35 years’ heritage and £68m turnover covering a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
It’s an exciting time to join Forbes HR, with big expansion plans underway and a need for a fresh new consultant to hit the ground running and continue our success story.
We offer the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates.
This position will focus on placing permanent and contract personnel. You need to demonstrate patience and attention to detail to ensure the right candidates find the right jobs consistently throughout the whole process, and be commercially aware.
We don’t believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, we believe in treating each candidate and client as individuals, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
* At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant
* Have experienced in Technical Engineering Recruitment.
* Have previously worked as a Recruitment Consultant
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
* You will be a proven client and business developer. Any opportunity or lead that presents itself; you will qualify and chase to try and achieve a positive outcome. Once converted you will have experience of managing the client and maximising the opportunity.
* You will have a proven track record of agreeing commercial terms in line with company expectations.
* Use your planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your candidate database, source and attract high calibre of candidates.
* The system is king in our business, so it’s key you have a focus on updating the CRM/ATS with key notes and use it to its fullest potential. We have market leading software to enable you to achieve and go beyond your objectives. You will be up to speed on current recruitment legislation and compliance.
* Be familiar with current employment and Inland Revenue legislation.
Career Journey and Continual Professional Development
Forbes HR prides itself in having consultants that have been with the business for many years with some very experienced leaders in the market. You can expect the best technology, support and a career journey that focuses on continual professional development. As members of APSCo and one our cornerstone being #DeliveringQualityThroughPeople, it runs deep that we focus on quality in everything we do and support you in achieving the best results and your development.
Why Join Forbes HR?
* Join an experienced team
* Rural location
* Modern facilities
* Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
* Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
* Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team,
Forbes HR are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership
Uncapped Commission & Full Benefit