Senior Recruitment Consultant
The recruitment industry is fantastic we love it but a long career of talking to high performing recruiters tells us something about the model just doesn’t always work for all top billers and high achievers.
If you love recruitment like us and have thought about starting up your own recruitment business then this could be the model you’ve been waiting for.
Community of Expert Recruiters
* District4 are working in partnership with Higher Success to build something new together. We are building a community of expert recruiters who are high performing and totally focused on clients. This is a community of people who want to work with a peer group and have support to be the best recruiter that they can be whilst working for themselves. The community allows you to be your own boss but with the comfort, support, commercial advantage, and personal fulfilment of being a part of something bigger.
* It’s cooperative, considerate, consultative, customer orientated; it’s a community. They are full of like-minded peers who love recruitment and want to take a bigger piece of the pie
* If you are interested in working for yourself, reaping more of the rewards, being your own boss without the start-up costs, the admin, dealing with suppliers, sorting terms of business with lawyers, and setting up all your own processes and you’d enjoy the feeling of a team around you, people to share successes, failures, ideas, leads with then this if for you.
Who would suit this model?
* Experienced recruitment consultants in any location in the UK who are interested in owning their own business
* You can be from any recruitment sector/ market specialism, recruiting to any industry as long as there is a business case
* Recruiters who are true networkers and business developers who are confident they can pick up new business straight away and fill roles quickly
* People who can afford to not be paid a basic salary and are happy to work self employed on a very high commission percentage and be running their own business, in some situations a membership loan can be provided early on to help the early stages please talk to Higher Success about this
* You will have ideally billed 200k in a recent year or have a strong upward trajectory of billings and a high achieving background
* Please be aware that members will need to provide various references and billing proof at vetting stages before membership agreements are extended and you may be asked to discuss a business plan if necessary e.g. if you haven't billed 200k in a recent year
How do you express interest?
Higher Success are managing member acquisition on behalf of District4 so please apply now confidentially so that we can start sharing more information with you to see if this is right. Following a conversation with Higher Success you would then have the opportunity to discuss the model with the CEO and Founder of District4; James Johnson and talk to other members throughout the acquisition and vetting process.
There are still founding member positions available with better benefits and status in the organisation so express interest ASAP.
Who else do you know?
Please bear in mind other people that you know who could be suitable. One of the perks of the membership is that you would receive 2% of the billings of any member you add for life when you are a member already and we can start this process from our first conversation.
Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Please note that applying for this position will mean that your details are sent to Higher Success, a recruitment agency who are partnering District4. You can see their privacy information and policy on their website and should you have any questions before applying please reach out to the job poster; Hannah MacDonald
50% to 70% deal payout