Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 – £70,000 + package
An outstanding opportunity for a distinguished Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a true market leading building services company with a fantastic reputation for delivering a range of complex projects within the commercial, education, industrial, retail and residential markets.
You will be working within a successful and dynamic team working on a number of prestigious projects throughout the local area and beyond.
- Educated to HND or Degree level in quantity or building surveying or a construction-related subject
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Experience in administering industry standard forms of contract in particular the NEC suite of contracts.
- Mechanical & Electrical quantity surveying experience in a building services background.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- IT Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office
- System experience – CPA, Coins or similar
- Ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients, and subcontractors in
- engineering construction industry.
- Sound understanding of the implications of Health and Safety regulations
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a tight-knit and welcoming team as a part of a business with enviable portfolio of works
This is supplemented with a fantastic package along with excellent support and clear scope for future progression. An ideal package will be negotiated upon successful appointment.
Please send your CV to or call Martin at gap construction on 01223 375 629
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01223 375 629
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap construction who are operating as an employment agency.
gap construction are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ5Mjc2NTQxMC18LTE0NS18LTcw