Senior Oracle Business Systems Analyst
Engagement Type: Analysis and Support
Description: The Senior Business System Analyst – Oracle Manufacturing has significant impact on the achievement of operational goals by ensuring that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications. Reporting to the program functional track lead for Plan-To-Build, the incumbent will work with stakeholders and interpret business needs and issues, effectively translating them to actionable requirements.
Minimum Years Experience: 2-3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
* Excellent Knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment.
* Ability to effectively translate between functional and technical teams.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* Ensures that any new software integration meets functional/end user requirements, compliance and interface specifications, and proper documentation is maintained.
* Performs system, process and application monitoring and gathers metrics.
* Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet quality, organization standards and end user requirements.
* Develops effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross functional and process stream impact.
* Is highly proficient in the end user functional processes performed within the supported applications
Standard Benefits Package