Senior Manager – TRM Engineering
- Key contributor to developing, marketing and executing a differentiated technology strategy capability at Publicis Sapient
- Create strong technology strategy related product offerings, proposals and develop new business
- Develop adaptive IT strategies based on a deep understanding of our clients’ business
- Build trusted relationship with clients based on credibility and strong listening
- Assess current the current state of technology organizations, their capabilities and produce value and outcome based strategic roadmaps
- Set up and lead IT strategy projects according to a vision, value and the logical place to launch
- Design and facilitate effective client workshops to accelerate current state understanding, identify opportunities, and build consensus across a broad set of business and IT stakeholders
- Experience with customization and support of OpenLink Endur products (incl. cMotion, pMotion or gMotion) or similar / competing solutions packages.
- Technical expertise in areas like AVS, Connex Frameworks (including exposure to OpenLinks Java Framework and TIBCO integration), VB toolkit, JVS, OpenComponents, or equivalent of other packages
- Familiar with E/CTRM architecture (functional and deployment) and data model.
- Product configuration expertise (applicable to Power, Gas, Oil, Coal, Emissions etc.) in exchange products (futures and options), OTC products like swaps, swaptions, or forwards.
- Strong understanding of one RDBMS (Oracle / SQL Server/ Sybase).
- Good understanding of the full software development life cycle
The learning opportunities here are endless. Most importantly, of course, there’s the chance to be part of a game-changing organisation that celebrates creative thinking and empowerment.
The creature comforts are super: free barista coffee bar (the best in town), gym-fee reimbursement and working in the most exciting, colourful and diverse local area you could imagine.
At Publicis Sapient, we help our clients with their Digital Business Transformation journey. In the Energy & Commodities Trading space, our clients are increasingly investing in the transformation of their digital estate, architecting for speed and agility in the context of the challenges and opportunities brought by the Energy Transition.
As a Senior Manager within Energy & Commodities Trading, you will use your expertise and deep understanding of the issues and trends relevant to the energy trading industry across asset classes to realize ground-breaking solutions for our clients.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQwNzkzMTc2My18LTE0NS18LTU=