Senior Electronics Design Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join a busy RandD hardware department within a company based just outside Cambridge. You will be contributing to project development, both as a lead technical role and as project manager and will need to be familiar with mechanical, software and production engineering in order to collaborate within the multidisciplinary team.
* A good academic background with excellent 'A' level grades (A or B)
* Degree in Electronics or Physics (or equivalent).
* A sound understanding of the technologies involved in their current experience
* Ability and enthusiasm to find out about, and work in, new areas
* A demonstrable commitment to producing 'right first time' quality work is essential.
Please get in touch for more information or to apply