Senior Electronic Engineer
The Company: A leading engineering business is currently recruiting a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their team in South Wales.
The Role: Working as part of a cross functional team, the Senior Electronics Engineer will design complex solutions from cradle to grave and validate circuit designs using the appropriate testing. Tasks will include:
* Deliver all aspects of the project to agreed timescales
* Identify project risks and implement contingency activities
* Prepare product or system layouts and provide detailed drawings and schematics
* Demonstrate suitability of proposed design solutions using DFMEA and appropriate testing
* Ensure compliance to applicable test standards i.e. EMC, ESD
* Interface with customers and provide technical support and guidance where required
The Candidate: Senior Electronics Engineer
* Ideally holds an HNC / HND / Degree in Electronics Engineering
* Strong knowledge of electronic engineering and the selection and application of complex integrated circuits, hall-effect sensing technologies and inductive systems.
* Capable of producing electronic designs using Altium, Proteus or similar CAD package
* Experience of electronics design using embedded solutions