Senior Chemical Engineer
Calling all Senior Chemical Engineers!
Here at Blueprint Recruitment Solutions, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Chemical Engineer to join our client on site in Cumbria, working on energy transition.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing team, looking for innovative solutions to the industry’s most challenging problems. This role will be multi-faceted and will involve collaboration with a number of experts across the business.
Our client is focused on keeping the transition to a decarbonised and sustainable world at the core of their work, undertaking world-renowned projects throughout the Oil & Gas, Renewables, and Petrochemical sectors. Working with this client, you will be joining a team of forward-thinking individuals, aiming to protect people, property, and our environment.
- Working on the design and construction of full-scale, major hazard, experimental test rigs.
- Creating technical documents and scope of work packages.
- Developing specifications for mechanical systems and equipment.
- Playing a leading role in research and testing activities.
- Reviewing the designs, performance, and safety of mechanical systems.
- Contributing to HAZID/HAZOP studies.
- Degree qualification in Chemical Engineering.
- Either be working towards or have the status of a Chartered Engineer, with experience in an engineering organisation.
- Hold a UK Driving License.
- The ability to obtain a UK SC Clearance (the application for clearance will be assisted by the client).
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided for the commute.
- Company bonus available.
- The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art industry leading research, with excellent career development.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTM5OC18LTE0NS18LTU=