Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Senior Care Assistant for our Client near Downton, Wiltshire. You must be medication trained or be willing to train. NVQ 3 or Care Certificate is required for this role. Driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential due to location.
You will be a good team player, be able to empathise, be compassionate and caring, good reading and writing skills and communication skills. This position involves dealing with other health professionals and liaising with family members.
What we are looking for;
* A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
* Previous experience in a Social Care setting
* Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
* (Desirable) NVQ3 or above or other professional qualification in Care
* The right to work in the UK
* A good level of English – both written and spoken
* Approachable and supportive to individuals
Title: Senior Care Assistant
Location: Downton, Wiltshere
Salary: £10.70-11.87 per hour
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received