Senior Applications Manager
Currently working with an end user in the farming industry who are looking for an experienced Senior Applications Manager to join them on an initial 6 months contract/permanent.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Key Skills Required:
– To work across all sites and functions, to ensure that the ERP systems are, supported and maintained and implemented to exceptional standards.
– 3 years working with and developing with ERP systems Or Educated to A-Level (IT Related) or equivalent and 2 years working with and developing ERP systems.
– In depth knowledge of D365 applications or Similar.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operation Architecture and application relationships within the system.
– Knowledge of reporting solutions/tools or other database technologies.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Ensure that the business fully understand the systems available to them to ensure the appropriate usage of ERP systems to maximise the business information available to functional and management teams.
– Translate the ERP system into non-technical examples for the business at different seniority levels.
– Represent the IT Department on Business project teams. Provide IT input as required and influence business projects relating to ERP, where appropriate, to ensure success .
– Assist the Business units with the implementation of system developments and ensure appropriate handover to the support functions within IT and the business.
– Ability to quickly and effectively translate real business issues into system root causes