Security Systems Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Security Systems Engineer to join a well-established company based in Northampton.
They provide full security services ranging from intruder alarms to access control for both domestic and commercial customers with a team of highly experienced engineers.
Due to further growth they are now looking to recruit a Security Systems Engineer that has 3 years’ experience within the industry covering all disciplines.
* Must have a good knowledge of Access Control, CCTV, Intruder and video Intercoms
* All candidate must have a clean criminal record as you will be audited
* A clean driving licence as a van will be supplied along with fuel card
* A valid ECS card
* IPAF and PASMA are needed but not essential
* Must have a professional attitude to work
You will be supplied with a uniform and full PPE as well as any specialised tools
Overtime, weekend and night work is available. There will also be some stay away works from time to time.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary of £28,000 upwards per annum, plus company vehicle, fuel card, pension and gyn membership.
Plenty of overtime available.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now