Permanent Full Time
BardWood Support Services are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Security Officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility, and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the organisation.
As a security officer, you will be working in a logistic site, providing safety and security to both staff and visitors alike, as well as acting as a visual deterrent to help check in vehicles and clients. You will be representing BardWood and our client, providing a service to the highest standards in a fast paced, prestigious site. The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
Shift pattern: 60 Hours per week day, night weekends, 6 on 3 off
Location: Barry CF62
Duties will include safety checks, patrolling the logistic site and checking in vehicles/clients.
* Communication must be to the highest standards
* Customer focus must be to the highest standards
* 5-year checkable work/career history.
Essential skills needed:
* Experience in a similar role, would an advantage
* Physically fit to undertake given tasks
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
* Health and safety awareness and knowledge
* Knowledge of relevant procedures
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you feel you can deliver an exceptional service in this role, for an immediate start, please apply today