Staffroom Education are currently shortlisting for a Teacher of Science vacancy within a Secondary School in Cardiff. The school are welcoming applications from both NQT’s and fully qualified Science specialists, as well as those with PCET qualifications.
This is a full-time, temporary position starting in January 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year. The person specification for this role recommends a determined and passionate subject Teacher teaching mainly Biology.
· A first-class subject knowledge across all Key Stages.
· Thorough classroom management strategies.
· A passion for raising student expectations and achievement.
· The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
· To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
· Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection.
· Attendance of curricular and extra-curricular events in line with school policy.
· An enhanced DBS certificate.
· Full registration with the Education Workforce Council.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children and young adults, raising expectations, and contributing to the betterment of both pupils and school-life as a whole. We would encourage anyone who feels that this role is well-suited to their skills, to apply today!
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
The very best rates of pay.
Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances.
Hands-on support from our dedicated team.
Referral Scheme for recommendations.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB)