We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with Sales and Customer Service experience
We are looking for a Contract Negotiator to join our team in Manchester and manage a portfolio of clients, building relationships to maximise sales whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build strong, successful, and long-term relationships with new and existing partners and brokers to maximize sales
- Develop sales through efficient issuing of pricing and contracts, negotiating prices to maximize growth and profit levels
- Manage and maintain your portfolio, driving and achieving required targets
- Communicate with Brokers and Customers in a timely manner to ensure feedback is provided on all issued prices
- Support the Sales teams to expand the Gas & Power portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide first in class customer service Develop SEFE’s reputation for customer service and product flexibility
- Represent and promote the SEFE brand both internally and externally
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent understanding of account management
- Proven experience working in a Sales or Customer focused role
- Effective organisation skills and the ability to cope with multiple priorities and a changing environment
- Concern for accuracy, ability to meet tight deadlines and process large quantities of data quickly and accurately
- Creative thinking, finding new ways to improve performance and results
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent English both written and verbal
Securing Energy for Europe its a simple statement, with a bold ambition. SEFE is not just our name, but also encompasses everything that drives us. To accomplish this, were taking immediate action to secure gas supply but also looking forward, to explore our role in the European energy transformation and how we can contribute to a stable and sustainable future.
As a fully-integrated energy company, we serve our customers with an end-to-end energy value chain from sourcing and trading to transport, storage and sales. Together, we ensure the security of gas supply in Germany and Europe and drive the green energy transformation. Our international teams work across locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. Were passionate about energy and the important role it can play in shaping a better future.
Our Manchester office is home to over 320 employees in a diverse array of roles and specialties from sales and operations, to technology, data science and more. As a key location for our Sales operations, we deliver a reliable supply of energy and a fantastic experience to more than 50,000 non-domestic energy consumers in Europe.
Were committed to creating an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and fosters the development of knowledge, skills and experience. Whatever your role, youll find an open, welcoming atmosphere that empowers you, and recognises your contribution.
We offer a competitive starting salary supported by a comprehensive, and broad reaching benefits package which includes:
- Non-contributory pension 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 volunteering days
- Buy / sell holidays
- Life assurance Medical and dental insurance
- Range of optional flexible benefits
- Hybrid working
Join SEFE and help us secure gas supply across Europe and shape a better, more sustainable tomorrow.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc4MzczNS18LTE0NS18LTcw