Sales Ledger/Credit Control Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a unique business as a Credit Control/Sales Ledger Manager based in the West Kent area.
My client is looking for someone with excellent management skills and experience to head up the credit control/Sales ledger function to guide and lead the team.
– Lead the credit control and sales ledger function of the business
– Set and monitor KPI's for staff
– Set team objectives and revenue collection targets
– Chase outstanding debt dealing with any accounts escalated to management level
– Review and collate debtor reports regularly
– Oversee the sales ledger invoicing process making sure they are issued on time
– Ensure client details are accurate to reduce debtor days and have no unnecessary hold ups
– Manage and develop the team putting individual plans in place
– Review processes and look at ways to improve the invoicing/credit control function of the business
Suitable candidates will ideally be ICM qualified. You will be an experienced Credit Control / Sales Ledger Manager with good exposure to developing a team whilst still remaining hands on in the department.
In return the company are offering an excellent salary and benefits package including 5 weeks holiday, private medical insurance, a generous pension and parking on site.
Due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted