Our Client are part of a massive Furniture Solutions Group, an established used, retail and furniture hire company with over 25 years experience in the furniture industry. They have branches in Harlow, Manchester, Chester and Hull, so their furniture hire services easily cover the whole of the UK. The company has been trading for almost 30 years and employs over 70 staff nationwide. Their client list is vast and they regularly provide hire furniture for major sporting events, TV shows, festivals, international conferences, banquets and weddings.
Why work for them?
Our Client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, so now is a fantastic time to join us. The Harlow site is located just Harlow Town Centre. There is free parking provided on site and you will be welcomed into a small but friendly and happy team. Other benefits include performance-related bonus scheme, company pension and holiday entitlement increase upon 5 years service.
What will you be doing?
As part of our Sales team you will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Manager and creating and developing sales leads and opportunities, as well as ensuring our online presence is managed effectively to enhance sales and increase revenue in-line with business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing an exceptional customer service experience
• Assist in the increase of revenue through the various channels
• Investigate new marketplaces and identify new opportunities to enhance sales
• Propose ways in which to take advantage of said opportunities, all with an aim to grow sales in line with business targets
• Day-to-day administrative tasks; filing, answering emails, maintaining accurate records, etc.
• Assist in the coordination of the sales and marketing activity through all online advertising sales channels such as eBay, Shpock etc.
• Manage the promoted listings and quality/accuracy of product feeds, as well as photographing/editing products for upload.
• Dealing with any customer queries in an efficient manner.
• Ensuring all necessary documentation (delivery notes etc) are accurate.
• After-sales customer service
• Additional duties & responsibilities may be required in this role.
• Minimum of 2 years sales/customer service experience
• Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel – MS Word
• A good understanding of eBay
• Previous experience working within the furniture industry
• Knowledge of competitors and market standards
• Excellent written and oral communicator (able to deal with staff and customers)
• High motivation to achieve
• Sales driven
• Effective problem solver
• Able to build strong relationships, both with customers and colleagues
• Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Able to prioritise workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Commercially astute
• Motivated and organised
• Proactive and determined to succeed
EXPERIENCE OF SELLING ONLINE IS KEY – eBay etc !!
• Be self-motivated, driven to achieve and have pride in accomplishments
• Ensure inclusive practice and promote diversity
• Be a positive representative for the Company
In order to be shortlisted for interview you will need to meet the essential criteria listed above
excellent perks and benefits