This is an exciting role for candidates who wish to progress into a sales role after gaining a qualification or experience in the relevant industry. To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills along with the ability to work well in a pressurised environment. You will also be IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 + up to 10% bonus!
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
– Supporting the Sales Executives/Account Managers with administrative tasks
– Liaising with customers
– Processing of orders
– Organising stock allocations for customer sales
– Highlighting overdue customer sales
– Liaising with internal teams for dispatch, procurement and quality queries
– Planning and scheduling of sales
– Supporting in key meetings – set up and note taking
– Answering the phone
– Arrange customer samples
– Ensure all contracts for despatch the next day are given to the despatch team by 5:30pm
– Attend weekly manufacturing meeting on Wednesday
– Excellent communication
– Strong organisation
– Excellent planning skills
– Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy
up to 10% bonus