Sales Consultant Ecommerce
If you are a sales focused individual who is passionate about delivering a memorable customer experience, this is a unique opportunity to join the UKs leading art retailer and enjoy a rewarding career as Ecommerce Sales Consultant.
This role at our Head Office in The Mailbox, Birmingham is all about using the phone and email to connect our clients with great exclusive artwork by artists including Bob Dylan, Ronnie Wood, Billy Connolly and Johnny Depp and nurturing new customer relationships. If you are excited by building long lasting client relationships in a sales role that offers uncapped commission, we would love to hear from you.
- Use your flair and engaging personality to develop loyalty with customers over the phone & by email.
- Use your enjoyment for engaging with clients to help achieve individual & team sales targets.
- Build long term client relationships and nurture their love of our art.
- Use your networking skills to identify possible business opportunities through local business links.
- Develop relationships with key departments and galleries within the business to be able to go the extra mile for customers.
- Support ongoing marketing and promotional activity, such as assisting with the organisation and support for gallery events and exhibitions.
- Good people skills to effectively communicate by phone & email.
- The sort of person who loves hitting targets.
- Experience of developing long-term relationships with clients highly desirable.
- Happy using MS Office & familiar with using CRM systems/databases.
- Excited by working in a collaborative environment.
- Confident, highly presentable and with an understanding of what exceptional customer service looks like.
- You do not need to be an art expert just a great sales person, as full product training will be given.
- If you have previous experience of telephone sales, so much the better
- Excellent bonus and uncapped commission structure
- Staff discounts
- Pension scheme
- 28 days initial holiday allowance, plus 1 additional day for each year of service (to a maximum of 33 days per annum)
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of an exceptional team whose love for art and passion for customer service is driving the success and growth of our business, we would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply online via the link.
Since opening our first gallery over 25 years ago, Castle Fine Art has become the UKs market leading publisher and retailer of original and limited-edition art. As the industry’s leading art retailer with a network of galleries across the UK, we remain as committed as ever to our motto, Your world, our art.
We are still owner-managed and although we are a national retailer, we work hard to be informal and keep a family-feel to our business. We work with some of the biggest names in art but know we could not be the successful business we have become without the passion, commitment and skill of our team. That is why we invest heavily in our people, offer great opportunities for further training and development as well as offering a valuable commission/bonus package.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc3MDI0Ny18LTE0NS18LTcw