My client, a global leader in the Hygiene market, are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join their team in the UK.
The Sales Account Executive can be based anywhere in the South UK with occasional visit to the site in East Sussex.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Account Executive with exceptional customer service skills. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a portfolio of long term customers by identifying their requirements.
Job Responsibilities for the Sales Account Executive, South UK
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
Skills Required for the Sales Account Executive, South UK
- Proven experience as an account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
The ideal candidate will be based within an hours drive of the M25.
APPLY NOW for the Sales Account Executive, South UK ,by sending your CV to or call on 01582 878 821/ 07961 158764. We always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MzY2NjQzMC18LTE0NS18LTcw