Permanent Full Time
Howdens are looking for a Reward Advisor to join our HR Services Team. As the lead person for reward within our organisation, this is a great opportunity for you to provide a key role in offering best-in-class service and solutions as part of the UK's number-one Trade Kitchen Supplier. This Reward Advisor role is full time and permanent with a blend of home and office working. We are flexible on the location of this role, and it could be based in any of the following offices – our Portman Square office in London, our Raunds office in Northamptonshire, or our Croxley Park office in Hertfordshire.
What will I be doing as a Reward Advisor?
– Accountable for the collation, analysis, and presentation of reward data and provide timely and credible data analysis and reporting support
– Support in the development, maintenance, and training of Reward tools/policies and processes that enable the business to attract and retain the right talent, including hay evaluation, WTW pay principles, and benefits platforms
– Assist in operational reward activity ensuring award is delivered in alignment with policy and guidelines
– Own operational reward activities and support ad-hoc reward projects
– Seek feedback to drive improvements in the delivery of reward initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this Reward Advisor role?
– Previous experience in an HR or business analytics role
– Excellent logical and critical thinking skills
– Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Highly attentive to detail as data accuracy is critical for this role
– Ability to build relationships across the HR community and the wider business
– Strong internal consultancy skills and effective influencing style
– Highly analytical and able to make connections between concepts and dependencies across multiple disciplines and project streams
– Commercial focus, able to identify areas for continuous improvement
– Comfortable using initiative and experience to make decisions at pace
What we can offer you as a Reward Advisor
– Competitive salary and bonus scheme
– Excellent pension scheme (company contribution of up to 12%)
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
– Subsidised Gym Membership
– Staff Discount
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is the UK's number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe – making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals. In 2021, our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we have an ambitious growth agenda.
There is a strong entrepreneurial ethos and the opportunity to develop within a fast-paced and commercial environment. That, along with a competitive salary, development opportunities, and exciting rewards, are among the reasons why our people enjoy working for Howdens – and why we have been named one of the 10 Best Big Companies to Work For.
How to apply
We're building a future where world-class service, innovation, and sustainability are embedded within our DNA. If Howdens sounds like the kind of place where you can build and develop your career, then we're keen to hear from you. When you apply, you will need to attach a CV, as part of your application