Residential Property Solicitor/ Conveyancer
My client is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Conveyancing department at their Oxford, Oxfordshire office.
The person appointed will:
* Be qualified and could be NQ solicitor or with 10+ years post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing (Solicitor or CILEX);
* Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision;
* Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team;
* Be able to generate their own referrals;
* Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team;
* Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events in a post COVID-19 environment, produce marketing literature etc.
* The appointed person must:
* Have excellent organisational skills;
* Have a commercial and creative mindset;
* Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
* Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
* Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department;
* Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Salary and benefits:
They are a friendly firm with a flexible approach. This is a Full-Time position.
* Salary according to experience.
* 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful