Homes For Ukraine Resettlement Officer Advert
Closing date – 17th September 2023
Interview date – 21st September 2023
Homes For Ukraine (HFU) Resettlement Officer
Scale 4 – £28,371.00 to £32,020.00
37 hours per week – Fixed Contract until 31st March 2025
Winchester City Council have created a new team to serve those fleeing Ukraine An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can help us deliver our work to support Ukrainian refugees and hosts under the Homes For Ukraine (HFU) scheme to settle in Winchester.
The role will support Ukrainian guests and their hosts to sustain their accommodation, live fulfilling lives and integrate into the community.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering holistic, housing-related support to Ukrainian refugees, using a person-centred approach. You will work with guests assisting them to access services and to maintain their accommodation and/or find a new home.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills who has experience of supporting a diverse client group. You will also have a track record of successful partnership working to achieve positive outcomes.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- Employer paid health care cash plan scheme
- Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
- 26 days annual leave per year rising to 33 days – dependent on length of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking (during work hours) at any Winchester Park and Ride
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted membership at the two leisure centres in the district
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Employee retail and shopping discounts
- Season Ticket loans
- Excellent central location
- Support for continuous professional development
For further information about the role and requirements please click the apply now button . You will be required to undertake a DBS check and meet the travel requirements of the post.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1MzkyOS18LTE0NS18LTU=