This role is a zero-hour contract, we are looking for someone who can be available across the week.
Are you looking to start a career in the Car and Van Rental Industry? Do you have current or previous experience? If so, this may be the opportunity for you! On-the-job training provided.
As a Rental Agent, you will look after our customers and their rental arrangements face-to-face and over the telephone. This position has opportunities to gain commission for successfully upselling our long-term rentals.
At Thrifty Car and Van Rental, our colleagues work hard to deliver exceptional customer service, and we drive for success by delivering great service the first time, every time.
What can we offer you?
- 30 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, pro rata
- Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Access to our Thrifty Savings platform, an employee discount scheme offering huge savings across multiple retailers
- Funded Summer and Christmas events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted car hire rates
- Potential to earn bonus payments above your basic salary
- Hardworking individual with the ability to work in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to show great attention to detail
- Ideally, you will have worked in the service industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Hold a full-valid driving licence for a minimum of 12 months, with no more than 9 points on your DVLA check.
How will your days look?
Your role will involve dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone, completing tasks such as opening and closing rental agreements, locating fleet from other branches, and building rapport with all our customers. You will aspire to go above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. You will get involved with preparing the vehicles for rental and the delivery and collection of vehicles to customers other branches. You will also take part in conducting daily fleet and vehicle checks.
We have become one of the leading rental companies in the UK thanks to our comprehensive fleet and excellence in customer service. Such growth has brought increased career opportunities and security for each of our employees. As a family business, our people remain at the heart of everything we do.
We offer short- and long-term rentals with a wide range of fleets: economy vehicles to family saloons, estate cars to 4x4s, and an extensive luxury collection, including our elite range and a wide-ranging commercial fleet. We operate in 88 rental locations across the UK, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Our head office based in Exeter is where our accounts, human resources, insurance, fleet, and car sales departments are. In addition, we operate a central office in High Wycombe where the sales, call centre, and customer service departments are located.
It is easy for us to tell you what life is like at Thrifty and why you would love being a part of our team, but we thought you would like to hear for yourself.Clickhere to read some of our success stories.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjEyMTY3Mi18LTE0NS18LTcw