Regulated Complaints Handler
We’re pleased to be working with an established financial planning company within pensions and investments. This role offers a flexible working pattern and excellent benefits.
The purpose of the role : To investigate and resolve complaints in an accurate and timely manner, achieving fair client outcomes.
The successful candidate will have :
- Must have a Diploma in Financial Services level 4 (or equivalent)
- Experience in handing advice and administration complaints in financial services environment, including completion of redress calculations
- Strong understanding FCA regulated complaints DISP requirements
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to interpret and analyse complex information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style to audience
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise time
Primary responsibilities :
- Investigating complaints and drafting acknowledgements and final responses within the regulatory timeframes
- Communications with clients to attempt resolution at the first point of contact and keep them updated throughout the resolution process
- Accurately recording complaints, ensuring the complaint file is organised and kept updated
- Conducting redress calculations in accordance with DISP rules
- Handling complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, communication with them regularly and professionally, and drafting responses and calculations
- Liaising with the Adviser Team regularly on complaints received and responses
- Assisting with investigating and analysing root causes for complaints, escalating issues and trends, and providing solutions and actions
- Liaising with senior members of staff, communication updates and core findings from analysis
For more information about the Regulatory Complaints Handler, please get in touch and submit your CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTUzMy18LTE0NS18LTU=