Registered Veterinary Nurse
Position: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Mundesley, Norfolk area.
Remuneration: £24,000 – £32,000
Are you a confident and motivated RVN, looking for a new and exciting opportunity! Sweeney Vets is seeking an experienced RVN for a highly reputable independent clinic in the Mundesley, Norfolk area.
Work pattern: 4-day week with rotas to include 4-day weekends off work each month,
The Practice: Gold Rabbit & Feline friendly
Facilities: separate cat, dog and exotic pet waiting areas and wards, dedicated operating theatres and prep room, laser therapy unit, on site C.T. scanner, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, video endoscopy, tonometry, multiparameter units etc and a memory garden providing a tranquil area for clients to contemplate decisions.
* Clinical Experience: 2 years +(preferred)
* Qualifications: Relevant Veterinary Qualification in Veterinary Medicine.
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* RCVS, VDS, CPD, Bupa Healthcare, Webinar Vet Membership, Pension
* Highly competitive rate of pay.
* Fast & Reliable Payroll
* Accommodation arrangements
* Flexible working hours
* Paid annual leave.
* CPD actively funded & encouraged.
Working with Sweeney Vets:
Sweeney Vets Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market.
Refer someone to work with us and get £250