Registered Nurse part time and full time hours considered
Would you like to work as a team in a family-owned care environment with competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
PJ Care has been accredited with a 2 Star Best Companies to Work For in 2021 and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
Our residents are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to nurture dignity, independence and holistic well-being through the specialist care models, therapies and activities we provide.
We are looking to recruit a number of Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) and Senior Nurses to join our established team in Peterborough. To apply for this role with us you should be:
• A Registered Nurse
• Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
• Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
• To be considered for a Senior position you would need to have 2 years experience within a relevant resident group?
By joining this award winning team you will:
• Make a difference in this growing organisation
• Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
• Be a part of an innovative culture We are a business who believe in growth and development and are committed to investing in our people.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer our employees a range of excellent benefits, including a pension scheme, subsidised meals, free parking, childcare vouchers, and free uniforms. PJ Care Ltd strongly believes in the promotion of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in all areas of life, but particularly in the workspace and is proactive in supporting every member of our team and residents to reach their true potential