Registered Nurse – Care Home
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: £31,800 – £42,500, £17.00 p/hour + Paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (24.36,48)
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Registered Care Categories : Dementia – Old Age
Award Winning company
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes on the in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire . The home provides person centred care to elderly residents, as well as specialised dementia care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
– Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
– Excellent and friendly work environments
– Established and supportive nurse team
– Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– SMART childcare vouchers
– SMART pension options
– 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
– The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
– £1 meals whilst on duty
– Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours – I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.