Registered Nurse – Hamberley Care Homes
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team at Nesbit House in Badgers Mount, Seven Oaks, a luxury 60 bed care home offering residential, dementia and nursing care, as well as short breaks for the older community.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of truly person-centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. At the heart of our organisation there is a culture of commitment, and everyone in the team should always demonstrate a commitment to adhere to our core values, so that we can collectively deliver our vision and create great places to live and work.
*Summary of the role: *
To work in collaboration with the team, and external agencies, to provide effective leadership and support for the development and successful implementation of the organisations marketing strategy whilst ensuring revalidation of professional nurse updates.
*Responsibilities of the role: *
· To provide hands on care, and expert support; guidance and coaching for colleagues and other caregivers; sharing knowledge and experience to promote the highest standards of holistic care delivery.
· To measure the outcomes of delivery through observation, feedback mechanisms and participation in the implementation of the audit framework.
· To lead by example and carry out other duties to support residents including light housekeeping.
· Specific day to day activities including, but not limited to: assessing; planning; implementing and evaluating care delivery; administration and management of medicines; organising workloads ‘triaging priorities’; completing relevant documentation / electronic recording; dealing with medical emergencies and working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals including therapists; community teams and GPs; supporting, and stepping in for the Clinical Lead as required and supervising both formally and informally other members of the team.
· Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve care practices and the resident experience through, for example: researching useful technology and other innovations; improving current systems ‘the way we do things’; training and development and participation in projects.
*The successful applicant will have: *
RGN or RMN with one year’s post registration experience.
· Have valid NMC registration.
· Previous experience of working within a nursing home or working with the elderly.
· Commitment to delivering high quality care, with good communication and organisational skills.
· Passion, empathy, and a desire to making a difference to the lives of our residents is essential.
· Valid right to work documentation (work permit).
· Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
To share our values and always demonstrate them.
*What we offer you: *
· Competitive pay rate of £20.58 per hour
· Paid breaks.
· Costs for revalidation.
· Enhanced disclosure costs.
· Comprehensive induction and ongoing training.
. Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
. Quality Team bonus.
· Generous annual leave.
*About Hamberley Care Homes: *
Hamberley Group are changing the way that elderly care is delivered in the UK. We are a new and innovative care company looking for driven and compassionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team supporting older people and their loved ones to live fulfilled lives. If you’ve got a ‘can-do’ attitude and want to excel, then we can provide you with leading-edge training and a clear career pathway to fulfil your potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20.58 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Relocation assistance
* Store discount
* 12 hour shift
* Night shift
* NMC (required)
* Do you have a work permit (we do not offer sponsorship) (required)
£20.58 per hour
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_1973297__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Registered-Nurse&location=Sevenoaks