Registered Nurse/Care Manager
70% work from home role-Monday to Friday
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the UK's leading providers of complex care and rehabilitation. They offer these services to patients both inpatient and in the community. Their complex care service covers ventilation & respiratory, spinal injury, brain injury, epilepsy, neurological conditions and learning disabilities. They have an available opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work for them in a 70% home based, 30% Community based capacity. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility withing this role is to manage a caseload of clients between 5 – 15 in your region with complex health needs and in particular acquired brain injuries.
Working alongside the clinical team you will act as a support to ensure effective day to day delivery of care and rehabilitation. Your day to day will involve managing your caseload of patients focusing on meeting the needs of the patient, carry out risk assessments on patients, formulating and updating their care plans, providing clear and concise records and contributing to written reports. You will plan and prioritise interventions to meet the changing needs of the patients and assist and encourage patients to achieve their daily and long-term goals.
This is a diverse role where you will split your time between using your clinical skills to work directly with clients, supporting/training the teams care assistants and working closely with key internal and external contacts such as client`s families, local authorities and funders. You will do this by 70% working from home and 30% clinical interaction with patients and their families in the community.
Nursing Degree or Qualified Paramedic
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Have at least 1 year post graduation experience and a valid NMC registration
• Have experience of working in the community or similar role
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Have excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
• Must be able to drive as well as having office space to work from home
• Previously worked with full autonomy in a role
You will enjoy the following benefits:
•£2,000 Joining Bonus after successfully completing the probation period
• A competitive annual salary
• Ongoing specialist training and personal development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Retail discount scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• NEST pension scheme
• Paid annual NMC registration fee
Salary:£(phone number removed)
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND IQ
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer