We are delighted to be supporting a care provider who are a recruiting for a Registered Manager for a 59 bed service based in South Wales. The service supports both younger and older adults with mental health and dementia care needs.
Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
* Commitment to delivering high quality care
* Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
* Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
* Able to be CQC Registered
* A competitive salary
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* SMART Pension option
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland, and the cost of this will be covered by our client. Our client are an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply today to explore this exciting opportunity