Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Regional Manager to work with a charity who have been supporting and delivering services to help the older offender population both in prisons and the community for ten years. The charity is delighted to be able to advertise for a Regional Manager post in the south of the country.
The Ministry of Justice has committed to launching an Older Offender Strategy in 2021. This is a very exciting time to join the charity, as they restructure the organisational management model increasing capacity to respond to the potential growth in new business opportunities.
Service Care Solutions are looking for the right candidate to implement our new management structure and growth strategy, securing and increasing contracted income and identifying other potential sources of funding across the region. Deliver business plan strategy in upskilling and equipping our agile team to develop and deliver quality services, strengthening the available health and well-being intervention support for our growing service users both pre, and post release.
To develop key relationships with commissioners and funders and influence service development in line with their identified strategies. To proactively identify business opportunities for the charity and ensure that innovative and credible bids are made for new and existing business. To contribute to formulating, reviewing and achieving the business development strategy.
Thew charity "has recently developed a number of new service offers and training programmes that have already been purchased by a number of prisons across the country. Interest in our services is growing and we now need to align the charity to respond to this challenge and demand. You will be joining our specialist and well respected organisation at a very exciting time."
This post is home based but travel and being away from home will be necessary, so flexibility is required. All work expenses will be reimbursed.
The successful candidate will have previous business development or contract management experience, have strong communication and relationship management skills and an understanding of the kinds of issues faced by older individuals and / or offenders.
* Proactively and creatively identify new business opportunities across the sector and more widely. Support the writing of bids and tenders for existing and new business across the organisation for timely submission to funding bodies within the agreed business controls and risk assessment process.
* Represent the agreed objectives and best interests at a strategic level with commissioners, stakeholders, partners, customers and all others.
* Build strong relationships internally and externally at a strategic level in order to build and retain existing services, influence service specifications, participate in market engagement and develop new business opportunities.
* Develop and maintain a robust understanding of the political landscape and how it influences commissioning priorities and explore ways that the charity is able to grow to meet them.
* Support the delivery of training to Criminal Justice services and organisations including prison / probation officers and people with convictions.
In this role, you will be expected to work closely with a range of Criminal Justice stakeholders especially Her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS), Probation and Local Authority partners.
The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks/disclosure and Prison Security vetting.
For more details and a full Job Description, please respond to the advert or contact Sean: (url removed)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet the criteria