Recycling Waste Operative
We are looking for a candidate to join a busy general waste recycling operation for our client based on the outskirts of Warboys. This position will be to sort through waste from skips to select materials that can be recycled. NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED however we are looking for hard working and reliable people who are not afraid to get stuck in.
Location: Outskirts of Warboys, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £8.72 an hour + holiday pay
Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm (some days your will finish earlier than 7pm) You will also be required to work 2 Saturdays a month 7am – 12noon
Duration: Ongoing Temporary – Permanent
Due to the location of the client you will be required to drive as there are no public transport links. The client does offer career progression and the opportunity to be trained up in other areas of the business. This is a long-term opportunity and full training will be provided.
You will also need to have your own pair of safety boots, high-vis jacket, gloves, and hard hat.
* Sorting through skip waste and selecting items that can be recycled
* Separating any timber, glass, metal, paper, cardboard, and electrical waste
* Going through training to be able to identify various materials
* Removing any materials that aren’t suitable for recycling
* Make Managers aware of any items believed to be hazardous is reported
* Working on a conveying belt sorting through all items on the belt
* Dropping items into the appropriate containers
* Cleaning and organising the warehouse area during each shift
* Ensure the correct protective equipment is always worn correctly
* Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards of health and safety
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy