RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a home care provider in their search for Caregivers.
Caregivers – Worcester & St Johns area
Are you a naturally caring person with a passion to help others, or an experienced carer wanting some appreciation and better support?
If so, this opportunity may be for you!
We are an Award Winning’ company, with family values, great rates of pay and recently rated by the CQC as good’, good’ and outstanding’.
Our caregivers are respected for the great care they take of Clients. They are supported by a professionally run company with a highly experienced management team. Check out our online reviews from past and present team members.
Experience is not a requirement (but an added bonus) as life will have already equipped you with the necessary skills. Every one of our new joiners is paid for a full week’s face to face training in the Care Certificate before they start shadowing with an experienced team member.
Caring is the most rewarding job as you have the daily satisfaction of knowing you are improving someone’s life, enabling them to live as independently as they can in their own home.
Your daily tasks will involve a variety of jobs, such as chatting whilst you prepare meals and assist with personal care (washing & dressing). You will have real responsibility, be out and about in the community helping a variety of clients, and every day will be different.
The great news is your local team of ‘Marvellous Mums”, ‘Empty Nesters”, ‘Busy Bee Retirees”, and ‘Young Apprentices” urgently needs more help as we have a waiting list of clients needing help.
Our full package includes:
* Excellent hourly rates – based on your qualifications & experience. Our rates equate to well in excess of £10.00 per contact hour and are enhanced over bank holiday weekends.
* Preferred hours contract – with guaranteed hours based on full time, part time days & evenings set rotas (alternate weekend working required).
* Fully paid travel time & Generous mileage allowance.
* Induction training, shadowing & holidays all paid for.
* Ongoing specialist training – everyone encouraged to do a fully paid Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care with HOW College.
* All equipment provided free.
* Immediate start dates and plenty of hours available in your local area.
Take that first step towards a more rewarding career
The business was voted by its clients No.1 in Worcestershire for three years running.
For all Care Assistants, Senior Care Assistants, Care Workers and Support Workers we have shift patterns which are flexible and normally require you to work every other weekend