Class Teacher: Reception Teacher, Foundation Stage (Primary School)
Start date: 4th January 2022
Location: Harlow, Essex
Work pattern: Full time, 36 hours per week/ 38 weeks (Term time only)
Employment Type: Contract / Permanent
Salary: £130.00 to £190.00 per day
About the role:
A sought-after primary school in Harlow, Essex have had an opportunity for a Reception Teacher to join them on a contract basis although the ideal candidate will be looking for a permanent role.
This school has state of the art classroom equipment. As well as local access to public transport facilities and staff parking.
* In this role you would be required to teach and support primary school students’ learning, social, emotional and physical development
* Manage behaviour whilst encouraging promoting positive learning methods
* Experience working with children in a primary school setting
* Qualified Teacher Status or a recognised UK equivalent
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
What we offer you:
* Competitive salary
* A personal dedicated consultant
* Refer a friend bonus
* Discounts on high street retail from our partner companies for TimePlan contractors
* If you meet these requirements and want to be considered for this primary school, then we would be delighted to hear from you by receiving an up-to-date version of your CV.
* Your application to this role, means that you are consenting to TimePlan storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database