A leading Civil Engineering and Construction main contractor are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position near Tain, Northern Scotland.
* The client is a leading UK business operating primarily within construction and infrastructure schemes;
* With a responsible sustainability strategy, they invest significant time and effort to ensure safe working environments with minimal environmental impact;
* Projects range from Rail, Car parks, Bridges, Roads and Hydroschemes to name a few, ranging up to £5m;
* Due to on-going and future pending contracts, this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the Scotland's largest contractors and get exposure to interesting and prestigious projects.
What you’ll be doing:
* The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for preparing tender and contract documents, including performing risk, value management and cost control;
* You will perform cost analysis, seek funding options and prepare final accounts for submission;
* Working on a civil engineering and marine project, you will also be responsible for managing costs from inception to completion to minimise cost and maximising value for money.
What you’ll need to be successful:
* The ideal candidate will be degree-qualified, with at least an HNC in Quantity Surveying;
* Experience in marine projects, although any civil engineering background will be considered;
* At least 3+ years’ post-graduate experience in Quantity Surveying;
* Confident and comfortable working on projects up to £10m+ in value.
What’s in it for you:
* A salary of up to £40,000 DOE;
* Benefits include, Car / Car Allowance and pension
* Excellent experience working with a leading main contractor to progress your career.
What you need to do next:
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Ronan Neill at James Gray Recruitment. To hear more about this or other opportunities we are recruiting for, please contact Ronan
Car & living away allowance