We are looking for a full time Supplier Quality Officer to join our QSHE team. As Supplier Quality Officer you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, audit and effective implementation of the business wide Integrated Management Systems incorporating Quality, Health & Safety and environmental processes. The successful applicant will play a key role in working with the QSHE team to develop and implement a process for ensuring quality of factored goods, providing guidance and expertise to those responsible for Quality.
Supplier Quality Officer will specialise in Supplier Performance Quality.
• Salary: £25,000 – £32,000pa (dependent on skills and experience)
• Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm (with half an hour unpaid lunch break)
• Full-time, permanent, year round employment, working Monday to Friday with weekends off.
• 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service.
• Company Sick Pay scheme.
• Based at one of our Skegness site – Holly Road, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3AX.
• A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff.
Key Duties to include:
• As an expert problem solver, use 5C, 8D, A3 type techniques to teach the businesses how to achieve truly preventative solutions to systemic issues affecting the business.
• Report on the Quality performance of the business, using key metrics to demonstrate the performance of problem solving, issue resolution and repeat issues level across the business.
• Conduct internal audits to identify Quality issues within the business, to proactively identify Quality issues and to assess the effectiveness of solutions in place, reviewing SoPs, JWIs, and systems for effectiveness.
• Acts as the primary interface on supplier quality issues and is expected to keep the business informed of all activities related to supplier performance.
• Conduct supplier audits and monitor Quality KPIs, CAPAs and supplier performance.
• To work with the Quality Controller on supplier issues, to ensure a swift resolution.
• Assist the QSHE team with Daily Activities as required.
• Maintain a Clean and Safe working environment.
• A self-motivated, highly determined individual who wants to affect change.
• Qualified to a minimum HNC level in a Quality related discipline.
• Ideally Lead Auditor or internal Auditor for 9001.
• Good working knowledge of 8D, 5 Whys and 6 Sigma that would drive improvements to delivered product quality performance.
There are many reasons to join the Micronclean family, but here are just a few more:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Company pension contributions of 5% of salary.
• Various schemes to support employees with their mental health and wellbeing.
• Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business.
• A growing, family owned, highly successful business, with a history spanning back to the 1920s.
• Highly committed to investing in people and training, with a proven history of opportunities and promotions from within for employees who wish to progress.
• A great culture, represented in our company values known as the SKIEs.
• The knowledge that you are working for a company that is playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries.
Our current focus areas include rental of specialist work wear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia, and Canada.
The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK where we are investing in all our plants and abroad where our plant in Bangalore, India has recently been commissioned and is supporting the production of Covid-19 vaccines in India.
More information about Micronclean can be found on our website.
You may have experience of the following: Quality Assurance, QA, Risk, Assurance, ISO, Quality Control Officer, Manufacturing, Quality Officer, Good Manufacturing Practice, Quality Control, Continuous Improvement, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)