Quality Engineer (ISO 9001)
£35,000 to £40,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Quality Engineer required by a rapidly growing start-up arm of an established hi tech company. This is a newly created role that is key for the business.
This challenging and varied position will involve many aspects and will result in the company being ISO 9001 certified.
This is an exciting chance to really put your stamp on a position and positively impact a business. You can implement your ideas in a growing business that is embarking on a huge investment programme. This will be a fast paced and varied role working to support the Director team.
You will really be able to see the results of your hard work in this role. Your work will directly contribute towards the future success and structured growth of the business.
The Quality Engineer role:
* Develop, coordinate and implement ISO 9001 product quality program to prevent or eliminate defects in products or processes.
* Establish, track, analyse and report on key quality metrics.
* Liaise between in-house teams to ensure all technical documentation is up to date.
* Analyse and evaluate in-house quality processes and address any day-to-day issues.
* Develop process documentation and training material for new processes, material and all equipment.
* Production of inspection processes, and technical manuals etc.
* Develop quality training procedures as needed.
The Quality Engineer:
* Experienced quality engineering background.
* Track record of implementing ISO 9001 from scratch for a manufacturing business
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pe