Our client in the Hemswell are are looking for a QA Technician to join them on a Permanent basis.
Job Title: QA Technician
Reporting To: Quality Manager
Shift Pattern/Working Hours: 12 hours, 4 on 4 off days and nights
To complete laboratory tests to positively release all process and finished flake and pellet samples.
1. Right first time
2. Document compliance
3. Positive release
4. Statistical process control
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Experience in quality testing
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge of Microsoft.
Ability to multitask and prioritise.
Awareness of ISO 9001
Key result areas
1. To measure key quality controls on finished and process flake products against a defined
specification, positively release based on the results and highlight any non-conforming
2. To measure key quality controls on finished pellet products against a defined specification
and positively release based on the results and regrade any non-conforming products
3. Complete a daily quality report
4. Conduct process control tests and feed the results back to the operator
5. Conduct daily audits on key quality documents
6. To measure key quality controls on finished baled products against a defined specification,
positively release based on the results and highlight any non-conforming products
Communications and working relationships
1. Operations – liaising with operation managers and team leaders on non-conforming products
2. Daily reporting to site management on right first time.
Scope for impact
1. Increase in customer complaints due to non-conforming product
2. Loss of customers due to non-conforming product.
3. Legal action due to non-conforming product not meeting legislation.
4. Down time of customer machinery due to non-conforming product.
5. Increased credit payments due to non-conforming product
For more information please call Red Recruitment on (phone number removed)