This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large fresh produce company based on the outskirts of Soham! This role will be to monitor the quality control of products and ingredients that leave the factory. To be suitable for this vacancy you will have previous experience of working within quality control in a food manufacturing or fresh produce environment.
Location: Outskirts of Soham, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7.00am to 4.00pm OR 6.30am to 3.30pm, working 5 days out of 6 which does include Saturdays on a rota.
Salary: £18,720 – £19,760
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of products and ingredients
* Ensure full traceability tags are on all ingredients
* Ensure that hygiene and housekeeping (GMP) within the area exceeds the daily audit target
* Monitor all CCP points within the factory
* Complete calibration and fail-safe tests of production lines each morning
* Manage shelf life and test panel sessions and communicate results to relevant teams Monitoring the concentration of Steriklenz in the Sani-Tunnels.
* Download data from checkweighers when required and checked T2 percentage.
* Ensure all start-up check sheets are completed.
* Driving continuous improvements in food safety.
* Educate Production Staff about GMP standards.
* Re-assessing Raw Materials cording to specification.
* Ensure microbiological samples (Swabs, Finish Product, Water) are collected to the schedule and send in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Excellent personnel skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
* An understanding of QA work and the Technical Standards.
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a range of tasks.
* Team player and problem solver.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy